Heromelt is Heroflon‘s range of high-performing Polyether-ether-ketone (PEEK) products. Used in a wide range of industrial fields, using standard thermoplastic tools and machinery, Heromelt products have a wide combination of extremely favourable properties.
Heromelt grades are available both in standard formulations and filled blends.
- » High temperature resistance -200°÷260°C (-392°÷500° F)
- » High mechanical strength
- » Extremely tough and resilient
- » Resistance to a wide range of chemical agents and radiations
- » Excellent dielectric properties
- » Extremely low emissions
- » Excellent dimensional stability
Heromelt FP Peek products are available, on request, with virgin and re-qualified polymer base composition as well as blended with fillers for tailor-made solutions.